Non-Banking Financial Corporations or NBFC are those which do not accept public deposits. Likewise, these have assets below 500 crore Indian rupees.
RBI view on NBFC
RBI has master directions for the NBFC companies. These are especially important for RBI Compliance for NBFC. Hence, care must be given to the following points-
- Loans and advances
- Acquisitions of shares, stocks, bonds, and securities issued by the government
- Other marketable securities
- Chit business
- Insurance company
- Leasing companies
- Hire and purchase
- Chit funds business
Returns to be submitted by NBFC
All NBFC companies accepting or holding public deposits above 100 crores need to ensure the RBI Compliance for NBFC Audits in India.
Kinds of periodic returns to be submitted by all such financial institutions –
- CA certificate for NBS (4)
- CEO and CA certificate for NBS (2)
- NBS 3_REV (Quarterly returns on Statutory Liquidity Assets)
Further to ensure the RBI Compliance for NBFC, you need to have –
- Annual Return on repayment of deposit – NBS (4)
- Quarterly returns on financial parameters and services – NBS1_ REV
- Quarterly returns on financial parameters and services like CRAR, Exposure to group business and Risk Assets- NBS2_ REV
Mandatory RBI Compliance for NBFC
Forms of periodic returns to be submitted by all the above NBFC companies and NDSI in relation to RBI Compliance for NBFC –
- Monthly return on balance sheet
- Profit and loss accounts
- Exposure to sensitive factors
- CEO and SA certificate
- Annual Return- ALM – YRLY
- Half year returns
- Quarterly returns on CRAR
- Risk assets
- Degree of exposure to group business
Other RBI Compliance for NBFC certificate
Here are a few documents that need to be submitted to the relevant authorities regarding RBI Compliance for NBFC –
- Annual returns to be submitted by NBFC having assets between 100 to 500 crores -NBS – 8
- Annual returns to be submitted by NBFC having assets below 100 crores -NBS – 9
If you are an NBFC (non-banking finance company) you have to be compliant with the rules and regulations of the RBI. This is one of the obligations which you have to be carried or authorized by the RBI before starting your business in India. We G-Info Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., are a well-known name as NBFC RBI Compliance Consultants in India. We can help to get the compliance certificate by supporting you in all the documentation work which is needed to apply and get this NBFC registration.
Based on the requirement of the RBI we can help you to understand the procedural aspect that needs to be followed. We can help you with the different aspects of the procedures like the formation of the company, opening of the bank account, applying online to the RBI, and how to fill the additional obligatory documents. Our consultants are fully equipped with the knowledge of registration process also NBFC Compliance Audits in India. For reliable and affordable services contact us now.
Annual compliance with the RBI guidelines is mandatory. This means that all NBFC that have license from RBI need to comply with the process. Moreover, the same is highly recommended for the smooth outcomes of your NBFC. It saves you from hefty fines and penalty. Thus, you can seek the help of the best consultants like GIS Consulting to get the best results
Outstanding and inexplicable services were received by us as a Stellar from GIS consulting team for the ISO 27001 implementation and Cybersecurity. It would,indeed, have become a major hurdle for us to obtain this most desired certification if we hadn’t got accompanied by this incredible consultancy team of professionals. To be honest, the team members present in GIS consulting team are extremely high knowledgeable, professional and skilled. A special and big thanks to Mr. Naveen Dham, for being with us everytime we felt struggled while implementing any stuffs related to infosec. Hats off.