EuRA(Eiuropean Relocation Association) is a non-profit industry body for relocation providers and affiliated services. EuRA promotes professionally managed relocation services and mobility services.
EuRA Global Quality Seal (EGQS) is an accreditation programme for relocation providers and supplier members. This revolutionary programme was introduced in 2008. EuRA members offering mobility and other related services can demonstrate their dedication to quality and professionalism through this programme. The EGQS programme focuses on process management of all areas of the company’s sphere of operation from delivery to internal management.
Members with the EuRA Global Quality Seal Plus have become leaders with excellence in relocation and mobility.
The objective of EuRA is
- To promote professionalism and good service
- To promote the concept of professional relocation
- To create a professional framework within which the relocation industry can develop and grow
- To maintain links with associate partners, clients and organizations
- To track industry trends and spread industry knowledge, ideas and information to its members
- To provide support services to members by counselling, legal advice, training etc.
- To create an organisational body for arbitration.
- Establish a think tank for future industry planning and development.
Through EGQS, the Association is able to provide accreditation to member companies independently through an ISO model external audit system. It’s based on ISO 9001 model.
Benefits of EuRA Global Quality Seal
- The EGQS programme sets a measurable benchmark for successful companies. Having EuRA Global Quality Seal works as a marketing tool for the member companies who have the compliance and it helps them to make their presence keenly felt in a competitive marketplace in the relocation and mobility industry.
- EuRA members who have successfully complied and gained the EuRA Global Quality Seal have streamlined processes that reduce costs.
- The EuRA Global Quality Seal (EGQS) delivers solutions for the successful management of running the company. The development and maintenance of the processes that enable a company to be the best in the market are more complex.
- It is based on the ISO 9001 process management model and EGQS specifies the processes and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which reflect the highest standards in relocation services.
- EGQS disseminates knowledge and understanding of issues surrounding employee mobility.
- EGQS stands for total commitment to quality.
Our experts in G-Info Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd provide consultancy services to companies for EuRA seal compliance and provide detailed training and support to achieve the EuRA Global Quality Seal. We offer consultation and training services in the ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Standard.
Every business must ensure their compliance with the rules, regulations and laws that govern their operations. The relocation industry and global mobility companies must not only comply with laws of the home nation but also of their clients, partners and stakeholders. Thus international regulations are to be complied on. EuRA has worked in this way in providing help, support and knowledge disbursal to it members. And also the certifications are continuously assessed. The members who have acquired the EuRA Global Quality Seal have undergone training and quality audits in the ISO 9001 model. The third party audit of the companies have ensured that the companies comply with international standards of quality. EuRA seal also is used as a marketing tool to ensure credibility of the company.