ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Implementer
Information Security Management is a system that attempts to protect organizational data in order to prevent security breaches. Some of the high profile IT security breaches have recently thrown light on the urgent need to protect critical data in organizations. The latest Information Security Management System course from Koenig Solutions is a useful tool for security professionals that allow enterprise users to secure business critical information of the company. It is a comprehensive set of procedures concerned with managing IT related risks and information security for an organization.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Implementing an ISMS with ISO 27001 compliance.
- Understanding the concepts, methods, techniques and standards for managing ISMS effectively.
- Understanding the relationship between all components of ISMS including risk control, risk management, and business process compliance in the organization.
- Efficiently manage and maintain an ISMS with respect to the international standard of ISO 27001.
- Developing the skill and knowledge required to follow best practices in managing organization-level information security.
- Improving the dexterity to take decisions and analyze problems with respect to information security management.
Give an edge to your career with ISO certification training courses. Students can join the classes for ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Implementer Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi.
Fee : ₹ 25,000 E
Outstanding and inexplicable services were received by us as a Stellar from GIS consulting team for the ISO 27001 implementation and Cybersecurity. It would,indeed, have become a major hurdle for us to obtain this most desired certification if we hadn’t got accompanied by this incredible consultancy team of professionals. To be honest, the team members present in GIS consulting team are extremely high knowledgeable, professional and skilled. A special and big thanks to Mr. Naveen Dham, for being with us everytime we felt struggled while implementing any stuffs related to infosec. Hats off.