OUR CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
We enable the organizations to uplift its Cyber Security posture continuously and automatically
RIPx THREAT INTELLIGENCE
• Premium scanner engine
• Threat intelligence API
• Self-learning Engine
•Endpoint, Server and Cloud
•E-mail, Perimeter Network
• Early Threat Examiner
• Network Sanitization
• Simulate APTs to Ransomware
• Simulate APTs to Ransomware
• Ransomware Assessment and Simulation Test (RAST)
Ransomware attacks are not only becoming more sophisticated but also more frequent.
Ransomware doesn’t get recognized correctly by many endpoint security applications in time, whereas Scrutiny sensor has a multi-tier Detection and background crypto-caging that uses sophisticated algorithms to detect the Ransomware behavior patterns with an emergency routine to stop the running encryption and give you valuable information on how to deal with the malware.
- Signature-based and heuristic detection with scan/detect/block.
- The passive mode of detections with daily signature dependency.
- Supports Endpoint/Server only.
- No automation, require manual effort for whitelist and new patches.
- Unknown threats and fileless attacks bypass using evasive techniques to hide identifiers.
- False Positive require manual efforts.
- Don’t Support 3rdparty integration.
- Daily task and cleanup required.
- Endpoint administrator ownership with product training required.
- Threat detection with investigation and response capabilities.
- Detection mode dependency on updated threat intelligence.
- Endpoint, perimeter network, and threat intelligence.
- Manual rule and case need to create for new incident or bypass.
- EDR operates post infiltration.
- Too many alerts and false positive.
- Integration complexity with existing security solutions.
- Time-consuming to operate and manage alerts.
- The total cost of ownership requires skilled security engineers or MSSP to support.
- Multi-tier detection for Ransomware behavior.
- Self-learning model.
- Endpoint, perimeter network, threat intelligence, and as a sandbox to analyze files in bulk.
- Automatic model update with environmental threat learning.
- Scans every process in machine effective for fileless or zero-day for known/known ransomware.
- Pattern matching for whitelists false-positive and goodware.
- API Integration with 3rdparty and Intel sharing in all format.
- Automatic detections, save time.
- The cost-effective product can be managed by the IT team with basic product training.
RANSOMEWARE AUDITING & TESTING
• Information Gathering
• Ransomware Detection
• Crypto Caging
• Reverse Engineering
• Ransomware Simulation
• Vendor Validation
• Scan & Simulation
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• Spots zero-day ransomware
• MITRE based tactics discovery
• Ransomware family categorization
• Threat intelligence extraction in network.
• Global ransomware feeds Integration
• Supports for SIEM/SOAR/TIP
• Detect early-stage ransomware attacks and
• Identify specific assets that ransomware exploits
• Recognize operational deficiencies by simulating
various known and unknown ransomware
• Conduct root cause analysis of ransomware
•Number of Ransomware strains
detected by scrutiny sensor Simulation
• Number of ransomware executed,
bypass, and stopped
• Actionable recommendations to reduce
• Detailed findings and security vendor
readiness for attacks
• Executive briefing of cybersecurity
posture of infrastructure